Once again, the Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments, featuring a gang of three made of synthv1, as a polyphonic synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler and drumkv1, as a drum-kit sampler, are being released into the wild as in so called beta phase.
Changes for this one third beta release are as follows:
- MIDI bank-select/program-changes is now supported, for patch, preset and/or instrument program control.
- New Help/Configure dialog is introduced for editing the also new MIDI bank/programs interface and user preference options as well (new home of the old Help/Use native dialogs option).
- Presets may now be specified by base name, as an alternative to the complete preset file-path on command line argument (re. stand-alone JACK client).
- Fixed parameters A/B comparison swap.
As usual, all made available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in.
The Vee One Suite are free and open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Details are dumped below, business as usual ;)