Summer is now long gone, obviously fall has already begun. As winter looms on the horizon the year steadily marches into its due end. (oh crap!...)
Today marks the day of this second public release while on the TYOQA age. It also marks yet another birthday of mine. One more year's gone, one less to go. Be happy! I hope you'd like my party as soon you get over from yesterday's bitten fruit showtime*.
Now's the time...
Qtractor 0.5.1 (bravo yankee) is out!
Yes, it's "bravo" alright, not "beta" nor anything else. Despite any previous existing codename. Now, it's all dumb-down easy to predict any next release codenames, a matter of convergence and fact that just chalks one less of a burden on me :)
Believe it or not, this is the best and, allegedly, the most stable release ever. Ain't them all? ;)
- Linked (aka. ref-counted) audio/MIDI clips (NEW)
- Aux-Send pseudo-plugin (NEW)
- Direct-access plugin parameter slider (NEW)
- MIDI file player (NEW)
- Automatic time-stretching of audio clips on tempo-map changes (FIX)
- Improved native Linux VST support (FIX)
- Improved JACK-Session support (FIX)
- Improved generic plugin form (FIX)
- MIDI-fx plugin support (NEW)
- Audio bus/ports auto-connect option (NEW)
- First translation call (Czech) (NEW)
* ps. as a matter of fact, bitten fruit's boss passed away on this very day; seconding his own beliefs he must have been reincarnated somehow... I wish him a jolly new journey ;)