Here it goes.
Mostly a LV2 1.0.0 compliance release with some fixes from the stash and fewer candies from the jar. On the darker/brighter side (your choice) there's news on the LV2 atom(ic) fall-out now being officially over. A new dawn has commenced, quite like as every day follows every night, and vice-versa may I add :)
I'd better stop right here and save you all from that boring trivialities. Let's go with the plain, interesting facts:
Qtractor 0.5.5 (foxtrot uniform) swings out!
- LV2 Atom/MIDI support (NEW)
- LV2 Worker/Schedule support (NEW)
- LV2 Presets support (NEW)
- LV2 Time/position support (NEW)
- LV2 Programs/instrument support (NEW)
- MIDI plugin event timing on tempo changes (FIX)
- Loop-recording/takes audio sync (FIX)
- Quick start guide and user manual (NEW)
- Russian and Italian translations (NEW)