What? No automation, yet? Yes I failed the promise once again. So what? What would you expect from this self-called über-procrastinator? As sure is one to say that this is the Year of Linux Desktop (YOLD:), I'll give you the shivers and command this one will be the year of Qtractor Automation. No kiddin' ;)
Meanwhile, this new dot-release brings you several niceties, a couple of them have been waaay longer and dustier on the all-mighty-overdue TODO list than automation is. Rejoice! or else...
Qtractor 0.4.4 (frisky demivierge) is in the wild!
- LV2 plug-in support (NEW)
- MIDI event list view (NEW)
- Expedite audio/MIDI clip import (NEW)
- DSSI plug-in output control ports feedback/update (NEW)
- JACK transport, MMC, SPP control options (NEW)
- Self-bounce/recording (FIX)
- Audio/MIDI drift correction (FIX)
- Anti-glitch audio micro-fade-in/out ramp smoothing (FIX)