Wait, there's no big deal (nor chromium's) cosmic (mis)alignment being announced here now. Rest calm. Sorry to delude some of you :)
But, there's one (notable) leap on this tiny side and part of the universe... (or is it a multiverse? move along...) What I really want to tell is all about this happening and none else's freaking business:
Qtractor 0.6.4 (baryon throne beta) is released!
- Punch-in/out over loop-recording/take modes (NEW)
- Latch/momentary MIDI Controllers toggle mode (NEW)
- JACK client/port pretty-name (metadata) support (NEW)
- Custom style and color themes (NEW)
- Mixer strip multi-row layout (NEW)
- Muted audio tracks monitoring on playback (FIX)
- Clip fade-in/out resize on time-stretch (FIX)
Well, although this being yet another milestone--if one may call it that way--it also makes it official (yes, deeply engraved in stone) and definitive as a migration to Git can be, as for source-code control and management (it's a dirty job I know, but someone has to do it, right?). Nevermind. It's done.
Meanwhile, please, don't ever hesitate to ask whether any of the above does affect you some way or another. Or maybe anything else, yay? Indeed, the puzzled you feel, the better :)