Yet again, a new batch the Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments is out: synthv1 polyphonic synthesizer, samplv1 polyphonic sampler and drumkv1 drum-kit sampler.
As usual, all three are made available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plugin.
As for this release changes:
- First attempt on separating the DSP code from UI as runtime objects, effective for the LV2 plugin deploy.
- MIDI channel filter switch is now introduced.
- Fixed uninstall target make rule.
- Mono(phonic) mode switch is now being introduced.
- Another minor fix to note-off fast-release.
All free and open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.