So much to tell, even more to do... then one could hardly shake, this long overdue. Lousy rhymes and no miserly times. And there it is: a bug-fix release, I'll mean to ease.
Oh crap! Let's get it through once and for all.
With huge compliments to all who got the nerve and report as many too much idiosyncrasies (nee bugs). Don't, never look back. There's plenty more ahead, no matter where you look, or hear, whether is up or down hill :)
Qtractor 0.4.6 (funky deviless) is here!
- MIDI Editor draw mode (aka paint mode) (NEW)
- MIDI Swing-quantize (NEW)
- LV2 UI Instance & Data-access extension support (NEW)
- JACK Session support (EXPERIMENTAL) (NEW)
- LV2 Save/Restore extension support (NEW)
- MIDI Editor event list in-line editing (NEW)
- MIDI Clip time-stretching (FIX)
- MIDI Clip editor file salvage quietness (NEW)
- MIDI Control bus switching crash (FIX)
- MIDI Bank-selection backout (FIX)
- Initial widget geometry extents (FIX)
- Input-only bus playback crash (FIX)
- Bus connection persistence crash (FIX)
- Drag-and-drop cloning plugins (FIX)
- MIDI Editor floating-selection persistence (NEW)
- Audio inserts garbage signal (FIX)
A bit more or not so detailed change-log is found below.