You are here

Add new comment

Yep, it works at 44100. I kinda surprised I didn't think to try changing the samplerate in jack. Guess I just got used to auto rate conversion just working. That could very well explain the slight differences in the edit point I was hearing as well.

Also, I'm sure you noticed during your export, qtractor asks twice if you want to overwrite the existing file (uh, only if the file exists, obviously, so you may not have noticed unless you tried exporting my project more than once). No biggie, just thought I'd point that tiny one out too.

Anyway, I'm a bit surprised that qtractor needs jack for export functions, since no audio playback occurs during an export. Oh well, so be it. :)

Thanks again,