The Vee One Suite of (maybe not so anymore) old-school specialized instruments gets an update to a new bis encore...
the changes for this second proto-beta release are:
- Once so called 'Noise' wave-shapes are now being made a lot more deterministic, read idempotent ;).
- Fully alias-free/band-limited wavetable oscillators are now in place, making it a better virtual-analog synthesizer (esp. for running sample-rates below 96KHz; synthv1 only).
- Late optimizations to basic wave-table oscillators.
- Make sure the LV2 plugin back-end always builds first, before its respective LV2 UI front-end client.
all still available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plugin.
all made free and open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
and there they are:
synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer
synthv1 0.4.1 is released.
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://synthv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
samplv1 - an old-school polyphonic sampler
samplv1 0.4.1 is released.
samplv1 is an old-school polyphonic sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://samplv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
drumkv1 - an old-school drum-kit sampler
drumkv1 0.4.1 is released.
drumkv1 an old-school drum-kit sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
Enjoy && again, have fun.