The Vee One Suite aka. the gang of three old-school homebrew software instruments, respectively synthv1, as a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler synthesizer and drumkv1 as yet another drum-kit sampler, are now into their twelfth beta, joining The Qstuff* Fall'16 release stream.
As before, all available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in.
The common change-log for this joint-release:
- LV2_STATE__StateChanged is now transmitted as a regular atom notification event, as far as to give some careful hosts enough slack to raise a dirty flag.
- Fixed input MIDI RPN/NRPN running status processing.
- Once forgotten, loop on/off setting is now consequential (samplv1 only).
- Almost complete overhaul on the configure script command line options, wrt. installation directories specification, eg. --prefix, --bindir, --libdir, --datadir and --mandir.
The Vee One Suite are free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
So here they go, thrice again!
synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer
synthv1 0.8.0 (fall'16) is out!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://synthv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
samplv1 - an old-school polyphonic sampler
samplv1 0.8.0 (fall'16) is out!
samplv1 is an old-school polyphonic sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://samplv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
drumkv1 - an old-school drum-kit sampler
drumkv1 0.8.0 (fall'16) is out!
drumkv1 is an old-school drum-kit sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
Enjoy && keep the fun ;)