The Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments, respectively synthv1, as a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler synthesizer and drumkv1 as yet another drum-kit sampler, are once again out in the wild!
Still available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in.
The common change-log for this dot release follows:
- Fixed a probable old miss about changing spin-box and drop-down list not reflecting changes immediately into the respective parameter dial knobs.
- Fixed middle-button clicking on the dial-knobs to reset to the current default parameter value.
- Help/Configure.../Options/Use desktop environment native dialogs option is now set initially off by default.
- Added French man page (by Olivier Humbert, thanks).
- Make builds reproducible byte for byte, by getting rid of the configure build date and time stamps.
The Vee One Suite are free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
So here they go, thrice again!
synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer
synthv1 0.8.1 (spring'17) released!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://synthv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
samplv1 - an old-school polyphonic sampler
samplv1 0.8.1 (spring'17) released!
samplv1 is an old-school polyphonic sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://samplv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
drumkv1 - an old-school drum-kit sampler
drumkv1 0.8.1 (spring'17) released!
drumkv1 is an old-school drum-kit sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
Enjoy && have fun ;)