QjackCtl 0.3.9 has been released, finally!
the last of the remnants quietly emerges :)
Enjoy && Have fun &&
Weblog (upstream support):
QjackCtl is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- Killing D-BUS controlled JACK server is now made optional, cf. Setup/Misc/Stop JACK audio server on application exit. (a patch by Roland Mas, thanks).
- Added include to shut up gcc 4.7 build failures.
- Make(ing) -jN parallel builds now available for the masses.
- A mis-quoting bug at the command line argument string may have been crippling the (unmaintained) Windows port since ever, leaving its main function to start jackd dead in the water, belly down :) now hopefully fixed (following a mail transaction with Stephane Letz and Mathias Nagorni, thanks).
- Currently a JACK2-only feature, the JACK version string display at the About dialog box, must now be explicitly enabled on configure time (--enable-jack-version).
- A new so called "Server Suffix" parameter option appears to rescue on the situations where QjackCtl falls short on extra, exquisite and/or esoteric command line options eg. (net)jack1/2 differences.
- Fixed D-Bus Input/Output device parameter settings, filled when either interface is selected for Capture/Playback only. (probable fix for bug #3441860).
- Fixed Makefile.in handling of installation directories to the configure script eg. --datadir, --localedir, --mandir. (after an original patch from h3xx, thanks).
- Main window is now brought to front and (re)activated when clicking on the system tray icon instead of just hiding it.
- Add current xrun count to the system tray icon tooltip, if not zero (after patch #3314633 by Colin Fletcher, thanks).