A pretty old and terribly overdue JACK MIDI crash bug has been fixed. Hopefully at last. Ones who've been using the ALSA-MIDI (aka. ALSA Sequencer) interface exclusively don't need to worry. All the rest please apply ;)
QmidiNet 0.1.2 released!
source package (openSUSE 12.1):
binary packages (openSUSE 12.1):
Weblog (upstream support):
QmidiNet is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- JACK MIDI in-bound buffering was originally flawed and often the cause for severe random crashes, mostly due to memory corruption, now hopefully fixed.
- Changed order of JACK MIDI and UDP socket initialization, hoping the later is always owned by the current genuine process.
- JACK MIDI interface were sinking all incoming events into the the first port, now fixed (heads up from Chris Goddard, thanks).
- Make(ing) -jN parallel builds now available for the masses.
- Fixed Makefile.in handling of installation directories to the configure script eg. --datadir.
- Main context menu simple no-brainer reordering.
Cheers && Enjoy!