The new gang-of-three's now barely consolidated into one semi-official Vee One Suite. Of course, as time goes by, inexorably, the still self-described old-school, proto-toys, just become a little older and mature by the day. Eventually, they will rot. But not today.
Same old features, still the norm:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plugin.
Here follows the news from the change-log, common to all synthv1, samplv1 and drumkv1, unless specifically stated otherwise:
- New Reset (all values to preset default) button.
- New parameter A / B comparison toggle buttons.
- New element exclusive Group sounding setting. (drumkv1)
- New Velocity sensitivity configuration control.
- Increased baseline polyphony from 24 to 32 voices.
- Mouse-wheel support on combo-dial knob widgets.
- New command line options: --help and --version information (stand-alone JACK client forms only).
- Voice re-triggering fast-release fix.
- LV2 event buffer recycle fix.
- Prepared for relative filesystem paths on preset file references.
- Audio sample file browser support for old 8.3 file-name formats. (samplv1, drumkv1)
- Audio sample waveform widget context menu added (samplv1)
And here are the (old-school) buddies:
synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://synthv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
samplv1 - an old-school polyphonic sampler
samplv1 is an(other) old-school all-digital polyphonic sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://samplv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
drumkv1 - an old-school drum-kit sampler
drumkv1 is (yet) an(other) old-school all-digital drum-kit sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2