Who would tell or whisper such a thing?
Is this an april fool's announcement?
QjackCtl 0.3.10 is out!
Weblog (upstream support):
QjackCtl is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- Session infra-client management finally being added.
- Preparations for Qt5 migration.
- Transport tempo (BPM) precision display fixed to 4 digits.
- Color-candy (dang old ANSI terminal?) escape sequences are now silently stripped from jackdbus messages captured log (one-liner from original patch by Brendan Jones, thanks).
- List ALSA device card id. string instead of device number, while on setup dialog.
- Japanese (ja) translation added (by Takashi Sakamoto).