It's that time of year, once again.
Qsynth 0.3.7 spring cleaning sale!
Well, not a sale per se, but I'm sure you get the point ;)
Qsynth is a FluidSynth GUI front-end application written in C++ around the Qt4 toolkit using Qt Designer. FluidSynth is an excellent command line software synthesizer based on the Soundfont specification.
Qsynth is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- New French (fr) translation added (by Yann Collette, thanks).
- Reversed (mouse) scroll-wheel effect on dial knob widgets.
- Preparations for Qt5 migration.
- MIDI bank select mode control added to engine setup dialog (after a clean patch ticket by Kurt Stephens, thanks).
- Added include to shut up gcc 4.7 build failures.
- Make(ing) -jN parallel builds now available to the masses (an awesome patch by kensington, thanks).
- Fixed Makefile.in handling of installation directories to the configure script eg. --datadir, --localedir.
- Main window is now brought to front and (re)activated when clicking on the system tray icon instead of just hiding it.
- Debugging stacktrace now applies to all working threads.
Weblog (upstream support, yours truly):
Cheers && Enjoy.