The Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments, primarily slated for Linux, featuring synthv1, a polyphonic synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler and drumkv1, a drum-kit sampler, are officially in beta phase now.
Change-log for the new release:
- LV2 UI Idle and Show interfaces support added.
- First attempt to allow a headless stand-alone JACK client application run mode, without a GUI, with option given as command line argument (
- A man page has been added (re. stand-alone JACK clients).
- Reverse sample option and parameter knob added. (samplv1 and drumkv1 only).
- Allow the build system to include an user specified LDFLAGS.
As before, all made available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in.
The Vee One Suite are free and open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
The fine print follows ;)
synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer
synthv1 0.5.0 released!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://synthv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
samplv1 - an old-school polyphonic sampler
samplv1 0.5.0 released!
samplv1 is an old-school polyphonic sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://samplv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
drumkv1 - an old-school drum-kit sampler
drumkv1 0.5.0 released!
drumkv1 an old-school drum-kit sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
Enjoy && ever again, have fun.