The Vee One Suite of old-school software instruments, aka. the gang of three have bumped over another tiny notch: synthv1, as one polyphonic synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler and drumkv1, as one drum-kit sampler, are now being released to the masses. Again ;)
There's no big audible changes, if any at all, yet this fifth beta release is rather a probale bug fix for drumkv1 LV2 on Ardour (v3 and v4).
Anyway, it's all gone as follows:
- Sample file path mapping has been fixed for LV2 plugin state restoration, which were preventing Ardour to reload any of the saved session or preset sample files in particular (re. drumkv1 only).
- Custom knob/dial behavior mode options are now introduced: linear and angular (aka. radial) as far to avoid abrupt changes on first mouse click (still the default behavior).
- Fixed for some strict tests for Qt4 vs. Qt5 configure builds.
We're still available in dual form, as business as usual:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in.
Enough to tell, the Vee One Suite are free and open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
As always, have (lots of) fun :)
synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer
synthv1 0.6.2 (fifth official beta) is now released!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://synthv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
samplv1 - an old-school polyphonic sampler
samplv1 0.6.2 (fifth official beta) is now released!
samplv1 is an old-school polyphonic sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://samplv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
drumkv1 - an old-school drum-kit sampler
drumkv1 0.6.2 (fifth official beta) is now released!
drumkv1 is an old-school drum-kit sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
Enjoy && keep the fun ;)