The Vee One Suite aka. the gang of three old-school homebrew software instruments, respectively synthv1, as a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler synthesizer and drumkv1 as yet another drum-kit sampler, are here released on their eleventh beta iteration, joining the so called Qstuff* End of Summer'16 release frenzy.
All still available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in.
The common change-log says:
- MIDI RPN/NRPN running status and RPN NULL reset command are now supported (input only).
- The core engine implementation is now delivered as a shared object library, common to both the JACK stand-alone client and the LV2 instrument plug-in.
- Discretely fixed MIDI Controllers catch-up algorithm.
The Vee One Suite are free, open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
And here they come again!
synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer
synthv1 0.7.6 (eleventh official beta) released!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://synthv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
samplv1 - an old-school polyphonic sampler
samplv1 0.7.6 (eleventh official beta) released!
samplv1 is an old-school polyphonic sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://samplv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
drumkv1 - an old-school drum-kit sampler
drumkv1 0.7.6 (eleventh official beta) released!
drumkv1 is an old-school drum-kit sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
Enjoy && have (lots of) fun ;)