The Vee One Suite of this old-school software instruments, also self-indicted as the gang of three usual suspects thou being: synthv1, as one polyphonic synthesizer, samplv1, a polyphonic sampler and drumkv1, as one drum-kit sampler, now released into the world, yet still beta.
Not much of any audible changes I must say for this so called fourth beta release though it goes as follows:
- Added application description as freedesktop.org's AppData.
- Introducing LV2 port-groups (as proposed by Amadeus Folego aka. badosu, thanks).
- Improved envelope widget nodes click-and-drag precision.
- Introducing a brand new user preference on eye-candy: cf. Help/Configure.../Options/Custom style theme (applies to the JACK stand-alone client only though).
- Envelope and filter now rendered with anti-aliased lines.
- Fixed a Qt5 FTBFS re. QHeaderView::set[Section]ResizeMode().
There's no surprise as it's all made available in dual form, as usual:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session, NSM (Non Session management) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in.
The Vee One Suite are free and open-source Linux Audio software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
Yet again, business as usual :/
synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer
synthv1 0.6.1 (fourth official beta) has been released!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://synthv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
samplv1 - an old-school polyphonic sampler
samplv1 0.6.1 (fourth official beta) has been released!
samplv1 is an old-school polyphonic sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://samplv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
drumkv1 - an old-school drum-kit sampler
drumkv1 0.6.1 (fourth official beta) has been released!
drumkv1 is an old-school drum-kit sampler synthesizer with stereo fx.
LV2 URI: http://drumkv1.sourceforge.net/lv2
Enjoy && keep the fun ;)